๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Candy Crush password reset not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've TRIED over a hundred times.

I forgot the password for my account, so I tried to get a reset email, but I'm not getting the email.

please solve it

please send me password reset email

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Can you confirm which account you are trying to reset the password from? Is it a King account that you use to back up your game progress or a Facebook account?

• ์™•๊ฐ€๋ ค
    ์™•๊ฐ€๋ ค Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2023

please send me a password reset email Edited by CM:โ›”๏ธ Thatโ€™s too much personal information - Check our House Rules.

It is King's account

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Thanks!

Try this! Go to this link where you can request a password reset link by simply putting in your email address:ย https://www.king.com/forgotPasswordย 

Alternatively, please follow these few steps to reset your password from within the game app:

1. Click the "Forgot Your Password" link at the bottom of the log-in window:

2. Enter the email address registered to your game.

3. Check your inbox and click the link in the email we send to you (please check your Spam Folder too, and search your inbox for "King" if you can't see the email).

4. Choose a new password here.

Please note that to protect your account, the link is only available for a short period of time.

Please note that in some cases, you might receive an error message that says, "this email is not linked to a King account.โ€

Don't worry, this just means you have not previously registered your game via King Account โ€“ there's a solution for this.

First, please check that you are trying to sign in with the correct platform. This could be Facebook, for example. If you connected your game to your Facebook account, your progress might be saved there.

If you prefer to connect via a King Account, you must create one using your email address.

Simply click on โ€˜Create a King Account,โ€™ and you will be guided through the process.

If you are experiencing any other issue accessing your King account, please get in touch with our Player Support team HERE.

• thanks.

I tried resetting my password through the link above, but I didn't receive an email.

The situation is the same.

I've already tried the method described above.

And I've already checked the spam box.

Other king mails are received, but only the password reset does not come.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?