Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all my boosters for no reason. I had to restart the game on my phone and found that all my boosters were gone. It's not nice
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't know what happened. I was playing and my phone froze+. I had to reboot it. And then there were no more boosters, neither at the beginning of the game, nor the boosters present in the game.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.
Please check links bellow about lose booster!
Hi there, Captain Jean-Luc Picard,
It's an honour to meet you! 😊
I'm afraid one doesn't lose their boosters for no reason. What phone are you using?
Boosters could disappear when app data is deleted. This could happen accidentally or automatically when your device runs out of operating memory. If it indeed happens, then your stored boosters will be gone, as they are stored locally, unlike gold bars which are stored on the game server, provided you have a game account.
You can write to Support but they are unlikely to help you, unless you bought some of your boosters with real money.
If you feel like chatting or need help with the game, you can drop me a line on Discord (Sun#0314) or Reddit (u/Sunnysboy).
Have fun! 👍