Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made it to the end . Collected it all and the pot of gold is gone. I can’t see the contest anymore like I didn’t finish or something. Could photo the finish to get the badge.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey, Lunar Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
The deadline for the forum badge is over but feel free to post your screenshot in the designated thread nevertheless.
As for the contest itself - it's now over and the gold reward (share of the pot + bonus) will be given out on 1st Feb.
Have funsies! 😝
Goodbye today everyOne
Goodbye Today
Hay
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please give your feedback here to get badge