Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to redeem my free in-game content I receive this message
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
👋🏽 I didn't receive a QR code just a link that's supposed to open the Can't Crush app but it doesn't work, looks like it's other King games too🤷🏾♀️ I'll reach out to Amazon.
Hello, Mr/Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
You should've received a QR code containing a link starting with:
"https://ccs.play.king.com/qsWL/PAL/?deep_link_value="
It is this link that you need to open on the same device where your game is in order to redeem your game items.
Good luck! 👍
If you are having trouble with your Amazon Prime membership, please contact Prime Gaming Support.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page