Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! How can I know if I've been linked King.com and King Community accounts? I don't remember if I have both linked and there aren't any pop-ups in my Profile about linking both accounts. Please replay ASAP.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, German boy,
Your request sounds urgent. I better reply ASAP then, huh. π
You've said it yourself - no pop-ups, which means it's already done.
If you don't see the option to link your accounts in your forum account settings, then it's already done.
Your forum roles read "member, consented", which means you've agreed to link your accounts, i.e. it's already done.
Don't forget to mark my answer as the answer, tyvm.
Have fun! π
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please check this page
Thank you very much!!!
Thanks, but I want to check if my accounts are connected or not