Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 4222. It asked me for 16 gold bars to keep playing when I finished all my goes. I paid that and those were deducted. My screen froze and I lost everything! Lost my progress, my gold and could not continue playing!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Sorry to hear that . Please email this to our Player Support Team here. and tell your Game ID there.