Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had well over 100 extra lives but now I have none. Where did they go?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device.
Check also the page about the Lives.
Hello, Elizabeth,
I'm guessing your lives went down the pan. 🧐
Are you playing on the browser version? If so, see here for reference:
All lives lost each time I log in
Have fun! 👍