Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I list my progress and all my purchased coins and boosters please help!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
What happened?
What device are you playing on?
Did you not have a game account - via Facebook or a regular King account?
What level were you at, btw?
Take a look here and see if any of the advice helps.
If you purchased some of your items, then definitely write to Support.
Good luck! 👍
Glad to hear! 🎉
Have fun! 😊
Hi thank you for your instructions- I was on level 7924 with a bunch of earned boosters and coins But you help helped me gain back everything by logging out and logging into my King account that I didn’t even know I had so I did the forgotten password step and boom everything restored thanks again!!!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check here