Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How about the option to bank or save gifts and claim them later. For example the 4 hours unlimited lives I received recently was at a time where I could not use it so it was wasted. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I want to know how I get access to my account please because I can't even claim unlimited lives please help me
Hello Gary_ I agree with you that it is extremely frustrating to receive a timed booster just when you have finished playing, or have other things to do.
Unfortunately, for reasons not fully explained, the powers that be do not allow ideas that ask for timed boosters to be paused.
Here is the Master List that explains what is acceptable as an idea.
******************************************
Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)
Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).
Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.