Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 2 friends, I don't get free lives from them anymore, use to.....what is the problem? I t has been 8 months since I have received any, I can't pay for lives so I would love to get free lives....please fix this, Thank you
my id# is1859480237
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My question wasn't answered, I don't have anything in my lives, "0", do you understand, none of the replies is stating nothing, nothing works to fix this that you have said.....
You check this information for your similar problem here (💌 Lives inbox capacity limit).
Also add and find more friends on this game :
👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game here!
Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊
You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊
Player Card! New Candy feature in the making. Let us know what you think here!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page
Check also the page here about the Lives.