Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I lost my progress cause I deleted candy crush. How can I get it back ? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page how to get restored the level
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Don't worry! You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉
If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you bring back your saved progress but it taken longer. 😉
⛔ Player Support Team - There is a delay in responses to your support tickets. Read more HERE