No gold bars in candy royale?

Options
Tmac22
Tmac22 Posts: 3 Newbie

For the past week, I have not been receiving ANY gold bars when I win a candy royale level. Is there something I can do to get my gold bars?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,462 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting, Will give this feedback to the Game team and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,005 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Did you update the latest version of this game?

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app

4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).

Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.

Hope you can receive your missing gold bars by this feature.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too.

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?