Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please let me know when will i get reward
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.
Thank you
Till now nothing rewarded and even they did not replied as well
I had the same problem this morning as well. I placed first and haven’t been awarded the prize. I’m curious to see what happens for you.