๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Can you do better than Tiffi? ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŒท

Options
EOTheGr8
EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
edited March 2023 in Discussions

Hey Crushers! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I decided that it would be a nice surprise to do double the fun this week, and thanks to our beloved @QueenB, here we are! (for our new participants, here is the other thread from earlier this week).

Now, in this exclusive addition to my series of fun-threads, we are here in the Candy Crush Saga forum with a little challenge to pre-kickoff all of the Spring activities I have planned for all of you! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’โœจ

So letโ€™s go! โ€ผ๏ธ

As we all know, the Spring Season is in full swing in-game, but for those who want to take a break from the Crushing this weekend, Tiffi and I have a Sweet little challenge for you!

Tiffi wants to see if you can create a Sweeter masterpiece of Misty than she can! ๐ŸŽจ

Hereโ€™s the masterpiece that Tiffi has created: โคต๏ธ

โ€ฆ..and now itโ€™s YOUR turn! Do you think you can do better than Tiffi? Grab your Art supplies, and letโ€™s go! You can either draw your own, or you can download this pre-created sketch below: โคต๏ธ

Tiffi is feeling confident, but also kind of nervous because she knows we have some very talented artists here in the Communityโ€ฆโ€ฆ..

Have fun, and Happy Drawing! ๐ŸŽจโœจ

Iโ€™ll see you all back in the Hub in 2 weeks with the kickoff of my Spring fun-threads. Mark your calendars! ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ

Byeโ€ฆโ€ฆ for now! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท

ยซ13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?