๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 1297 should be nerfed

Level_129
Level_129 Posts: 19 Level 2
edited March 2023 in Discussions

Level 1297 is just three levels away from level 1300, but it is impossible and should be nerfed to 30-40 moves, making it one of the levels with the most moves, instead of just 24 moves. I failed this level a lot & I actually filmed myself losing:

I actually lost after spening 26 gold bars & here are the hard things:

1. Having barely any boosters.
  2. 126 jellies is a lot for just 24 moves, especially if every space has a double jelly.
  3. Licorice locks.
  4. Barely any space for special candies, especcialy combos.
  5. Frosting blocks the center of the board, making some tiles empty.
  6. Clearing ~50 jellies with 3 moves left.
  7. Having 5 colors on the board.
  8. Isolated wrapped candy spawner.
  9. No win streak

So, can you nerf this level or give me a strategy that worked for you in the comments?

EDIT: I passed this level, but it might be helphul in the future.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,176 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Glad to see you passed this level now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

And let me tagging Candy Crush Mods : @bearwithme @kiara_wael and also Candy Crush Helper @Doondie if can help and answer this level question in the future. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you want to ask this game question, please ask onย Candy Crush Support Communityย (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator

Hello @Level_129 - I am glad you finally cleared the level and I hope you are enjoying your time in the community.

The level is considered a hard level. I just replayed it and had a lucky board and was able to finish it with one move left. I did start out with the three boosters you can have and was able to combine a stripe wrap in the beginning to help open up the board some.

Also a color bomb formed on its own about halfway through the level and I was able to create a wrap next to it using a few moves.

I think my tips would be to think strategically and in the case of getting a CB, try to combine it with a booster (even if that means waiting a few turns) to maximize its power.

Also, if you have one, my go to booster is the UFO, it can really help open up and/or clear the board (depending when you use it). In this case I was lucky and didnโ€™t need to use any external boosters except for the beginning 3.

I wish you a lot of luck - Iโ€™ll be honest, there are some levels out there - especially beyond level 10,000, that I found impossible to complete without using quite a few boosters.

We do report those types of levels to the studio and quite often they will change them.

Good luck and happy crushing!

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?