Login/Connection

Options
ellegi
ellegi Posts: 9 Level 2
edited March 2023 in Support

I am unable to login to play. I have iOs 11. I cannot use my gold, purchase anything, receive lives, NOTHING. This has been happening for at least 3-4 months now.

I have even tried creating a new account just to see if that would work, same issue.

*Edited by CM: We have removed the screenshots as they contained your mail address. Please do not share your personal information. Check out our House Rules!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,476 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

You will find more details HERE.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,091 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ellegi - I am sorry you are having this issue. What iOS device do you play on? I play on an iPhone 12 Pro Max. First of all I notice you are on iOS 11. I am showing the latest update is iOS 16.3.1 and this may be part of your problem, however you should still receive game updates.

Have you contacted Player Support? They are probably the best resource to try and help you at this time with your issue.

Are you only saving your game thru a King account? You can also save it thru your Apple or FB accounts too. They will sync across each other and sometimes it is helpful to have at least one other option in case there is an issue with one of them (like FB).

You may need to de-install the game - however you will lose any saved boosters and lives and possibly even gold bars that you won but were not purchased. By creating a new account I wouldn't think your game progress would be saved, unless you could link it to one of the other options, where you can save your progress (like FB or Apple).

However if you end up starting over - you can contact player support and they can manually restore you to your current level (just let them know what that was), but you will not have retained any history (like levels that you won the first time or with sugar stars and also any saved lives/boosters etc.).

However at least you will be able to continue playing the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?