Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It’s been 3-4 weeks since I last received bars for candy royale. It’ll say I won a certain amount but the gold bars never update. I have done everything suggested to troubleshoot but still I receive no bars. Is there a fix for this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You gotta start reading our replies, buddy.
I'll say it again - you DO NOT get gold bars at every step of the way. You need to do all 7-9 levels from the first attempt first before you're awarded a share of the pot.
If you got to the end but didn't receive the gold bars, then there is an issue, yes. It could indicate a problem with your account, as gold bars aren't being credited to it.
Good luck! 👍
Hi and Welcome to our Community
If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.
Thank you