๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

New Feature - Replacing Cherries with Dragons!

Options

Comments

• snakegore999
    snakegore999 Posts: 513 Level 3
    Options
    I don't have it yet but I would love to have it

This just in: I learned the hard and painful way that these baby gummi dragon hatchlings aren't 100% harmless. Their tiny jaws can still pack a painful, but otherwise bearable bite. Watch when you swipe if you plan to swap one with a nearby candy!

• snakegore999
    edited May 2023
    Options

Remember how Denize needed someone to tell her a bedtime story to fall asleep in the Lullaby Lake episode? With her baby gummi dragons now in peril, she no longer needs that to fall asleep. She can instead think of counting baby gummi dragons hopping over a candy fence to doze off by herself, just as we humans count sheep to get ourselves to sleep.

This time, she sleeps snugly when Crushers like you assure her that you can get to work saving all of her little kids.

UPDATE - I made a cute GIF animated version in the link below:

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,723 Level 5
    Options
    I prefer the Dragons over the Cherries

I remember the episode perfectly, I thought it was cute that Denize is sleeping and dreaming of baby gummi dragons jumping over the fence. Telling about the one of trying to release and get them home.

• snakegore999
    Options

In every gummi dragon rescue level, I expect it to account for every baby gummi dragon hatchling on the board.

Then came level 64.

As you can see, when I got down to tackling this nightmare level, I didn't pay close attention to the HUD's objective window and thus didn't see something amiss with how it asks you to save at least all but one gummi dragon. So when I rescued all but one hatchling on this level, it abruptly ended, leaving one poor baby trapped on the board. Candy Crush Saga, you are cruel for not accounting for all of them. Izzy would like to have a word for you for not adhering to her plea of "no baby gummi dragon hatchling left behind."

• snakegore999
    Options

On the map screen, I came across yet another full picture of Denize on the map for a limited time event and she looks unusually chonky.

This is apparently a full version of an earlier picture I saw of her in the article "Share Your Valentine's Thoughts and Earn a Sweet Badge!", where the hills would obstruct her legs in the article's top banner.

(https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/394256/ended-%EF%BB%BFshare-your-valentines-thoughts-and-claim-a-sweet-badge/p1)

At first, I thought she looked unreasonably chonky here, but after taking another good look and observing that not only her belly, but also her abdomen and posterior, are enlarged, I then realized that there's one really good explanation for why she looks fat - she's obviously gravid with more gummi dragon eggs deep inside her womb. Soon, she'll have to squeeze them all out of her cloaca. And on it on it goes.

• snakegore999
    Options

I hate it when I lose a baby gummi dragon rescue level just because I couldn't aim my special candy blasts at those blasted licorice locks keeping them prisoner!

• snakegore999
    Options

Once gummi dragons hatch, they need their daily helping of fresh, bubbly lemonade from baby bottles for growth and nourishment.

• snakegore999
    Options

The baby gummi dragon hatchlings may be here for all players, but I've caught one last glimpse of the cherries - in the Chocolate Box UI.

Let's take care of this error soon. We dont want new players who haven't heard of this change getting confused about this now obsolete "cherries" mission.

• FizzyLizzy
    FizzyLizzy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I prefer the cherries & the hazelnuts to the baby dragons. When will the cherries & hazelnuts return??? ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

• snakegore999
    Options

If you see a big swarm of baby gummi dragons, I advise you to run for your life and call for an exterminator to put them under control. Seeing them fly right at you is like seeing the Alfred Hitchcock horror movie The Birds come to life, but with baby dragons instead of birds.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?