New Feature - Replacing Cherries with Dragons!

Options

Comments

• snakegore999
    snakegore999 Posts: 507 Level 3
    Options
    I don't have it yet but I would love to have it

And here's my own fan art take of Izzy counting gummi dragons jumping over a candy fence in her sleep.

I put Denize in an interesting sleeping position for this fan art piece. It's very possible for her to lay down in such a way that you won't see any of her limbs at all from certain viewing angles. Here, her arms are behind her head and her legs and tail are behind her abdomen. This makes her look like a giant snake and that's so spellbinding in my opinion.

• snakegore999
    Options

Wonderful! You saved all the baby gummi dragons!

(I'm showing what it would be like to show Denize jumping joyfully on the screen after you beat a gummi dragon rescue level in my concept of putting her in the HUD during such levels.)

• snakegore999
    Options

Happy Father's Day! Here's some sweet fan art of Izzy's semi-canon hubby, Mr. Dragon, taking one of her kids on a fishing trip to catch Swedish Fish, just like how Mr. Yeti and Tiffi did it! He even wears a nice fishing hat and vest for the occasion!

• snakegore999
    Options

After finally reaching level 301, where the great gummi dragon rescue occurs with a record-breaking 51 hatchlings to save, I managed to line up 35 of these cuties in a 5x7 grid and let them sit around for 5 minutes in this YouTube video doing all their cute idle animations. So relaxing to look at!!

The board also happened to be in a state where I could free all of them, along with 5 more gummi dragons trapped in marmalade on a row below them, and two more gummi dragons above them just under the candy cannons, in a single move that triggers a horizontal striped candy that blasts all remaining marmalade and frees all 42 of them at once! Look at them all go!!

• snakegore999
    Options

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

• snakegore999
    Options

Got babies on board? Slap this cool Candy Crush Saga-themed bumper sticker that I made on your ride!

• snakegore999
    edited June 2023
    Options

When it comes to figuring out toys for freshly hatched baby gummi dragons, baby-blue lollipop rattlers prove to be the perfect choice for their first plaything!

• snakegore999
    edited June 2023
    Options

Here's an updated and improved version of my baby bottle fan art for the gummi dragons. I made the bottles thicker and added a new image showing what it would be like for a baby dragon wearing the color bomb onesie to drink from their bottle, after figuring out a cool digital art trick with copying layers and erasing out parts of them to make such an image quickly. Oh, and I also added a straw mechanism to make it easier for the baby dragons to drink, plus droplets coming out of the jaws as they savor what nourishes them.

Also, in suggesting that they drink pure lemonade from the bottles, I've made one unfortunate contradiction with the game's canon, as drinking a lot of it usually disables flame breath. To work around this, I'm going to instead say that they're actually drinking up a special baby dragon formula, which is partly lemonade, but diluted so as to not impede flame breath. Dragons can't be dragons if they can't breathe fire!

• snakegore999
    Options

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...whee!

• snakegore999
    Options

THIS JUST IN: Candy Crush Saga's Twitter account just posted a funny story about one cute baby gummi dragon hatchling that started out tiny, clinging to a blade of grass, only to inexplicably and uncontrollably grow larger and larger until they eventually fell off the planet and the known universe.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?