New Feature - Replacing Cherries with Dragons!

Options

Comments

• Novapichu
    Novapichu Posts: 289 Community Manager
    Options
  • Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,136 Level 4
    Options
    It's the same for me, I like them both

Either is fine with me as long as it works.😉

• GalaxW
    GalaxW Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options
    I don't have it yet but I would love to have it

The baby dragons are adorable but the concept is a bit silly, I think. A mother dragon losing her children? Super protective Dragon mums? A better concept would be that the Bubble Gum Troll had kidnapped and hidden them and players can help with Search and Rescue...

Replacing a candy ingredient with an animal hunt seems a bit off the ball/ inconsistent, don't you think?

The search for dragons would be pitched better as a separate event imo.

• snakegore999
    snakegore999 Posts: 506 Level 3
    Options

You might be wondering at this point: How does Denize have children? Who's her husband?

I know the most plausible answer to that question and it would be the original male Lemonade Lake dragon in the first Lemonade Lake episode, levels 21 - 35. For the lack of an official name, I'm calling him Mr. Dragon.

The difference between him and Denize is that he can't breathe fire after drinking too much lemonade, according to this above bio from an earlier version of the game's website. His last appearance, I believe, would thus be Sweet Surprise.

Denize, on the other hand, can breathe fire, as evidenced in the outro of the Fudge Islands episode. If my theory is correct here, this episode would be her first appearance.

While the two look almost the same since Denize's species is not sexually dimorphic and they are represented with the same graphics, I cannot see how they could be one and the same due to the discrepancy in gender and ability to breathe fire. 

Thus, I believe it is plausible that Denize wasn't the original Lemonade Lake dragon, and I will even go on to argue that she's his wife - which would explain the triplets seen in the Candy Creative Season.

I'd also like to note here that while Izzy and Mr. Dragon look almost the same, I can argue that their bodies and anatomy will have some small differences here and there. One of them is that Izzy's pelvis would have to be significantly more hollow than that of Mr. Dragon to allow her to squeeze her eggs out of her butt and cloaca, in my fan-made X-ray of her below:

• Shagunpro
    Shagunpro Posts: 676 Level 4
    edited March 2023
    Options

first hazelnut, then cherries and now dragons!! I think CCS is not satisfied with the previous ones. But I think dragons would be nice as they are cutie

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,665 Level 5
    Options
    I prefer the Cherries over the Dragons

Since the game is named Candy Crush I prefer cherries because its one of the candy flavors.

• Gamer_
    Gamer_ Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options
  • SigmaMMX
    SigmaMMX Posts: 331 Level 3
    Options

I don't have it in my game yet but I would like to. I like the cherries but the dragon looks better.

• snakegore999
    snakegore999 Posts: 506 Level 3
    Options

While we await King's decision on whether or not to change the cherries to dragon hatchlings, let your hearts be warmed by this sneak peak of one of my many Denize fan art pieces! This one's about Mothers' Day, where she shares a hearty hug with one of her kids.

This preview commemorates the UK's celebration of the holiday. Stay tuned for US Mothers' Day to see the whole picture!

And speaking of dragon eggs, let us not forget Izzy's own hatchday - June 23rd! It goes without saying that I've got a piece of fan art already prepared for that day! I'm so obsessed with her because I'm forever amused at seeing her species of Eastern dragon walking on two legs as giant limbed serpents!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?