💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Quick leap button.

Options
afterburner
afterburner Posts: 4 Newbie
edited March 2023 in Tiffi's Idea Library

It would be helpful if we could have a quick leap button that can take you back in levels on the map. Something like the quick keep button that brings you to your present level. Except this button would let you work backwards. Jump backwards 1000 levels at a time, just to put you in the range of the favorite levels already passed but would like to show a friend or just to replay. I am in level 13000 so it's trouble when I would like to play say level 2000. Its too much scrolling. Even when we had the old map it was a lot of scrolling, but the new map makes this activity of playing old levels even harder. I would love it if we could have some sort of short cut like this.

Thanks

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Marginla
    Marginla Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Please do this!!! I have the same problem. I want to give lives to friends who are in the lower levels but it takes too much time and energy to get back down there. A quick leap button would be great. I thought surely there was one somewhere on the screen and I tried tapping everything and even went to settings or hints to see if I had missed something.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?