13747 20 move? Right?

Options
Mitch_Kim
Mitch_Kim Posts: 2 Newbie

I have only 20 moves. But in Youtube one guy has 35 moves.

Is that right?

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,994 Legend
    Options

They have made many levels harder this week, including this one. It can't be done in 20 moves, so add it to the list of impossible levels. You will need to wait until the next update and hope it will get changed back. Don't waste money on this.

• taing
    taing Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

There are 25 moves now ,but still very hard to pass,my 1st play had over 300 to clear .it seems like we need to play to certain of games to get it passed

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

The guys here were saying weeks ago about level 13978 being impossible to pass without extra moves and urgently needed looking at by the team. I played that level yesterday and its still impossible to fulfil the orders without playing on. Why ask for feedback if nothing is going to be done about changing it?

• christinewupp
    Options

Looking back at this level, and playing through it once more, I agree it is still impossible to achieve. Adding 5 moves does NOTHING to help at all. There are orders that have to be fulfilled before access to the wrapped candy droppers can be gained. This is not achievable in 25 moves. This level requires use of the party booster early on. There are several such levels and this is the reason I have elsewhere argued for the party booster to be discontinued and dropped from the game, to an outrage, of course, from honest folk who cannot see the connection to how levels are designed. So long as people can buy it and use party poppers to get past levels such as 13747 King will continue to include levels like this in the game. There is no way but to buy yourself through levels such as this, with either a party popper or waiting for the offer of 65 extra moves.

@Arrowflinger thanks for the update on level 13978 as I haven't started my new levels yet this week. I'll be sure to read up on that one before I attempt it. Do you know of any way to get through it with just five extra moves, so I can keep my win streak? Or should I abandon it and wait for 65?

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

@christinewupp if you get a favourable board and the lucky candies go your way you may get away with playing on for 5 extra moves but it's more likely you will need 2 lots of extra moves to get through it.

• christinewupp
    Options

Thanks. I'll watch out and if I can't do it in 5 I'll sacrifice my win streak then.

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

More and more levels are on attainable, only to require purchasing booster or play longer and longer, which is extremely frustrating!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?