Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my previous process, it was linked to my Facebook Account and I lost my Facebook account, so now how can I retrieve my previous progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please retrieve my progress I had to download the app
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE
Oh Dear! You make sure create and connect your King Account is better.
Follow these steps of how to create your new King Account here :
Don't forget to save your email and password so you can access your King account in the future.
Then you click on "Contact Us" then you ask what's your current level actually and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID of your new King Account) that I am not sure if they can help and answer you bring back your saved progress or not but it taken very longer.