Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is the piece of candy inside another piece of candy used for?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MeredithCummings if that is what @karenkersey is asking about then I would hazard a guess that it is just an extension of a glitch that has been going on since last year. It normally resolves itself on the next level that you play.
No, I believe she’s talking about the candy circled in the image I’ve attached. I’ve never seen it either until today.
Hello Karen, are you talking about Crystal Candy that you can see in the picture below?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot.? Are you mean wrapped candy?