Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After the last update . Once I play a few games my screen gets glitchy..the candies are not what they are supposed to be. I have added a screen shot. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall and it doesn't help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello dgkkallen you are suffering from an issue that has been going on since last year. We have been told that the issue has been solved for PC users, but unfortunately the issue affected users of devices other than PCs.
The issue in my experience was only ever temporary and always resolved itself either the next time I played the level affected, or after I restarted my game
Hi,
Thank you for reaching out to us, what platform/device are you playing on? Can you also check what app version you are on? You can do this by going into the app store and search for Candy Crush Saga.
I have been doing that. Wanted to report so a permanent fix could be deployed π
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. Meanwhile Please force close the Apps and open again. For more info here