Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have recently installed the game and have been playing level 390. I claim rewards and spin for rewards and nothing gets added to my account. Glitch ? I’ve been stuck and the rewards would help. Any suggestions
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Booster rewards are added to your device, rather than your account. If you play on a different device, on the same account, then they won't be there, that's normal. Otherwise I guess it must be a glitch of some sort so as above, check this out with the support team.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no