Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am trying to claim the amazon prime rewards for candy crush on my Iphone. I scan the QR code and it open the app store and goes to candy crush but I don't get my rewards. How Do I claim them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
After scanning the QR code, try and restart the game and you should receive a package to open that gives you the rewards.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For more info please check this page