Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can someone help me out? I was the leader of the game on winning strike and didn't get my rewards..so sad... I even spend some money to be the first one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I need help too when you find out could you please help me..
Hi and Welcome to our Community
If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.
Thank you