Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just opened Candy Crush saga on my new computer. How do I get to my current level, which is 5254?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@cindyblogger - You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page
and please edit your post dont show your personal data to the public. Thank you
I apparently had two accounts and they were combined. However, my signin is cynthia2248@msn.com and my password is Amybaby11