Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed a level first but I didn't get gold coin
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again, Akash! Thank you for clarifying thatποΈ
Do you have a screenshot of winning the Episode in first place? Did you see the pop-up of the game saying "claim the Gold Bars"?
If you do, can you please post them by tapping on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Thanksπ¬π¬
Yes single episode
I am 10192 level
Hello @AkashKumar214π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I would just like to make sure that you are playing Candy Crush Saga! If so, are you talking about Episode Race?
In Episode Race, we will not receive the Gold Bars until we finish the whole episode (15 levels)! Did you mean to say you passed an entire episode or just a single level?
Please post reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the dayπ¬π¬