Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I am playing on my laptop and for almost a month now the candies are still striped and not working. I have reinstalled several times, force stopped, and cleared the cache. If this doesn't get fixed I'll just delete the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This issues has been investigated. For more info here
Hello @MarieMcCaffrey7 do you play on a Windows laptop?
The issue you describe is supposed to be fixed as you can see in the thread linked below.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/396384/recurring-bug-corrupts-the-graphics-edited-by-cm-solved/p1
If you are still suffering from the issue please try signing out of your game, restarting our laptop and then signing back in to your game.
If that doesn't help then please check the Microsoft app Store and see if there is an update for your app.
I don't use Windows, but I have read that people struggle with the app update. Sometimes it doesn't occur automatically, or show up and you have to manually search for and apply the app update.