Connection Issues

jk14
jk14 Posts: 421 Level 3

Hello 👋

I’m having connection issues on my iPhone. My profile picture just keeps loading and the all stars event disappeared from my dashboard. It started this morning when I logged in. I tried everything (airplane mode, restarting my device, login in and out ect). Events sometimes disappear and normally it’s easy to fix but this time I’m stuck…please help before the next round the all starts event (it’s not like I’m going to win 😂 but I think I’m missing on events as I haven’t seen any good ones this week. I only got one flower collection event which run out of time before I managed to get to it…) 🙏

ID: 5721964307

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,623 Diamond Diaries Moderator

As wykoon the Community Hub Moderator suggested to solve this issue 👇

The loading issue may be due to the app/game not properly connected to the game server. It may be caused by unstable network connection or game server not working properly.

Thus, do try to exit game to the game page, disconnect from internet, wait for few seconds before reconnecting back to the internet, click on the play button and play a level. After that, go to the shop tab and start your purchase.

Please also check that you have not make any in-app restriction in your device. To deactivate restriction, please read here and select the applicable topic, then do the opposite as the article is about restricting in-app purchase.

I hope my answer above give you some insights in solving your issue. 👆😉

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 421 Level 3

Thank you @Diamond_Lim 👍

The issue got sorted itself. I played a game outside - no internet only 5G, and now all back to normal I can see the count down for all stars.

I have bookmarked this for future reference 👍

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,623 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Sweet! You are welcome! 👍😄

Good luck for your still challenging on Semi Finals on All Stars Event! 💜🌟😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?