Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for Extra Small Offer, but the last it said Payment Unseccesfull.. here is my proof of
payment receipt and my money at bank account has deducted.
And until now I haven't it Pack Offer..
Please HELP.. ๐๐
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐
How about you triedย these stepsย (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. ๐
If it'sย stillย not worked, you click onย "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you but it takenย longer. ๐