Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am currently on level 2578, but when I start to play, the game defaults to level 486. Clearly I need to do a lot of scrolling to get to the level I have achieved.
Can this be fixed please?
Kind regards
Peter.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ho and Welcome to the King Community
Force close the Apps and log in. .play any level. If it's not work. please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.