Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot access my Shop at all. And I also cannot use my gold bars. Please help... Have already logged out... Restarted and logged in. Still no store :(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What model is it? Chances are your older device was manufactured before 2019 when Huawei got US sanctions - just like mine (Mate 8), which explains why the game worked just fine.
See my reply here and I hope it helps you.
Hi
I'm using a Huawei. My phone before this one was the same and all worked well. Could access the shop and use gold bars
Hi,
Were you ever able to access the shop and use gold bars?
What device are you using?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE