📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• Dglisson
    Dglisson Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 12
    Options

Candy Royal is VERY annoying! I can't opt out!! Either get rid of it or bring the X back so I don't have to deal with it!

• BigChemGuy
    BigChemGuy Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Somewhere in the world, there must be one player that loves punishing themself watching that stupidly annoying Candy Royale come and go, but it should be painfully obvious to somebody on your team that the vast majority of CCS players hate this sub game to that extent that many have just quit playing altogether. They sure won’t be buying your boosters now, will they?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,163 Legend
    Options

Reading all comments most players reslly dislike Candy Royale so when will it be optional to play that annoying game?

I think the answer to that question is never. It has been six months since King removed the option to not play Candy Royale, so based on that length of time it looks like King is ignoring all of the feedback and they aren't going to make Candy Royale optional again.

And it keeps coming more frequently than before.

Quite a few people have said this, but in my game it is still just every half hour. This is what is has been since they removed the X.

What's in it for King?

I honestly wish I knew @Lulelena. All of King's features are annoying in their own way. Season Pass pops up twice when you have finished a level. The Weekly Contest and Episode Race also pop up after every level. For me Sam's Sweet Streak animation is just as long the Candy Royale and yet it doesn't generate any complaints.

Anyway my point is King know how to design a feature, so I would really like to know why out of all the features of the game they seem hell bent on pushing the Royale on to their players.

Disappointingly the recent Beat The Buffet shows how good Candy Royale could be. If you have not seen the Buffet it comes with a Play Now button which means you can play this feature when you want to.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,163 Legend
    edited February 13
    Options

@christinewupp @Pyrolight @MonicaYellow Have any of you noticed changes in your Candy Royale? In my game the animation that shows the search for 100 players has disappeared. I just press play, there is a bit of a pause and then the Royale just disappears.

Also have any of you noticed a change in the frequency that the Royale is offered to you. The Royale used to pop up every half after I had failed a level, but now something sneaky is going on in my game. The last three or four Royale's in my game (the seven or nine level Royale) have only appeared when I am halfway through an Episode. What this means is that a Royale now crosses over two Episodes.

Here is what I mean

So in the screenshot you can see I have just finished one Episode and the end of the Royale is just three levels away. This has happened three/four times now, so far too many to be a coincidence and it seems a clear enticement by King to get me to keep playing. I generally only play one Episode a day, so I am wondering if this change is targeted at players like me.

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

Despite all the complaints about Royale Candy, King must have a good reason to keep it that way. For all you know, their statistic probably shows that the revenue coming from this sub-game is incresaing. Why would they want to change it.

As for me, Candy Royale appeared once in a few months and it's now gone again after I collected a measly reward of 15 gold bars. Perhaps the system is such that when you win, it disappears.

Btw, my Champions Race reward has just been reduced from 45 to 40 gold bars.

• BigChemGuy
    BigChemGuy Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Candy Royale does not disappear after you have won, trust me. And you’re complaining about 15 bars as a reward? My crummy reward was a whopping FIVE (5) bars. Woo-Hoo!

• Lulelena
    Lulelena Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

It makes me puke that Candy Royale keeps coming more and more for every day! And I am so disappointed at King and The Support team that they doesnt listen to the players at all. I like to play but not as much as before. I cant see why they cant make it optional. There must be something in ot for King but I hope players doesnt fall for it. Please do the right thing and remove this annoying thing called Candy Royale.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,718 Candy Moderator
    edited February 19
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting this issues has been reported and for more info and feedback Here

• Kristealer
    Kristealer Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 21
    Options

NOTHING has been done to fix the issue with candy royale!!!! Get rid of it, or put an X so we can opt out of it!!!

• rodatus
    rodatus Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

For one blissful day I had no mandatory Candy Royale plays. I thought FINALLY that is out of my life. I was thrilled. But sadly, it’s back today, even though I have been on the same level for several days.

i absolutely detest having to do Candy Royale!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?