🎟️💰️ Spring Pot of Gold - 20 million Gold Bars to share!

Options

Comments

• geetika
    geetika Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

We were told that the share of Spring Gold Pot would be credited on 6th May by 12:00 CET, but I did not receive the same. Developers kindly look into the matter and get the needful done.

• jbdallas1
    jbdallas1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Anyone else still waiting for their food bar payout from this challenge. May 7th in the states and no gold bars. ☹️☹️☹️

• TVal
    TVal Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Sour! This is not my type of event because... (please let us know why)

I love the game, but the spring pot of gold is a joke. I won first place and the reward just disappeared along with the the icon in game for results.

• jazzy10
    jazzy10 Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello - I too had the same problem. I earned 40 gold bars and waited until the 6th. On the 6th, there was a 24 hour count down tile, so I waited until today. And now that tile is gone. I did contact Customer Support but the response they gave me had nothing to do with this problem. I sure hope they get this sorted out, I was really looking forward to the award!!!

• Mungojerrie
    Mungojerrie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Oh, I'm so heartbroken. :( I won the pot of gold along with bonus bars but I wasn't a community member at the time and had no idea that a screenshot had to be shared here to claim the prize!! The game app only said that I would get my prize on the 6th of May, so I thought it would be credited automatically like all other prizes. :( I waited all day for it and finally when even the tile showing the clock ran out, I clicked on support and somehow landed on this page. Just registered myself on the Community (which is also weird because shouldn't my King account have worked automatically?). I guess I am not going to get anything now. But just wanted to post this here as a comment so that the devs get the feedback and try and give proper info in the app about prizes in future. @Diamond_Lim @kiara_wael @bearwithme

• TVal
    Options

This is one of the reasons I leave most games. All good, because I still have other games that that treat their players accordingly.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,231 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Divine! I love the rewards

Hmm, haven’t received my share of the pot of gold 🤔

Can I still claim the badge please? I forgot to post

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3
    Options
    Divine! I love the rewards

I have not received my gold 😥

@Diamond_Lim

• AFjay
    AFjay Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options
  • TVal
    Options

😂🤣😂 now the “blue” challenge has gone away, as I have been in first…..again. Once my gold is gone I think I am done with this game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?