🎟️💰️ Spring Pot of Gold - 20 million Gold Bars to share!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited May 2023 in Discussions

Spring has sprung and the colorful rainbow is leading to a brand new Pot of Gold!

Collect green tulip candies to get entry to the Final.

Starting today 27th of April until 6th of May!

Play in the Final for your share of 20 million Gold Bars!

Starts on the 27th of April and ends on the 30th of April

Collect X amount of green tupis candy before the time runs out to qualify for the final round.

Wild Cards will be available starting on the 28th of April until the 4th of May.

Collect X amount of green tulips candies to qualify.

Starts on 2nd of May and ends on the 4th of May!

Collect X amount of green tulip candies and keep collecting in order to get a bigger share of the Gold before the time runs out.

NOTE! You'll receive your share of Gold on May the 6th.

More in Community!

Share your achievement on the thread if you get to the Final in Pot of Gold.

All players that managed to get to the Final will get an exclusive Candy Spring Pot of Gold badge.

Note! You have until Saturday 6th of May 12:00 CET, to post your screenshot to claim your badge.

Please tag @kiara_wael @bearwithme and @Diamond_Lim to request your badge when you post your achievement.

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

🎟️💰️ Spring Pot of Gold - 20 million Gold Bars to share! 266 votes

Sweet! Love it when Pot of Gold is live
52%
QueenBLady_ChooTzvi_MarcuAnna_ChaPummyRajWerner_CichyChantelleDiamond_Limkiara_waelbearwithmemintmin2Blondiesjackbrendamonksiti_payungkrizw41MiladyRstacykpMaristela43MountainMomangelicaparrilli 139 votes
Divine! I love the rewards
36%
cookiemaeAndres-2Maria_ColellaCarol-38SabrinaMYoscaKerriemogamemaria43Qamarwshbmkersey08natalifernandaSweetThang79hutti2maf34100Eloquent_1rdfproudmomtenderfootmajidj19 98 votes
It is fun, but too challenging for me
7%
SpinnifixPitty_KittyLenakaymelzieLadyGaivmanaye5788angelairpasta57niknik1419mahmoefnastymirastySynapseXRiftiar220emZsilvatintin143manerodriguezclarck09jhuliaafonso7904725432courty_1987com237 21 votes
Sour! This is not my type of event because... (please let us know why)
3%
me6412spottedhorseLady_SarinaAlienscarjaneczarneckipawelekShamama14TVal 8 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?