Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed 7/7 levels for the 500 Gold bar split. I was suppose to split the pot with 10 other players but never received the gold bars and the game reset back to zero levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Bugs do happen, I'm afraid. Sometimes Episode Race won't credit the gold bars. I personally haven't had issues with CR, ER or Choco Box.
This could be a one-off bug or it could indicate a deeper issue with your account, especially if it happens again. You should write to Support and ask for your missed reward.
Should they not be able to verify the issue, feel free to drop me a message on Discord (Sun#0314), Reddit (u/Sunnysboy) or Messenger (fb.com/P.G.Simeonov) and we'll work it out together. You'll get your bars in no time.
Good luck! 👍
No I didn't screenshot it. I have never had the issue before now. I would not have joined this forum if it didn't happen. I have never said anything bad about this game before. Spent hundreds of dollars on it and now my integrity is being questioned. I will just stop purchasing gold and stop playing the game altogether. Nice way to treat loyalty.
Hello, Mr Will-I-am Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
Do you happen to have a screenshot of your Candy Royale progress? Did you actually see the final screen?
Hi and Welcome to our Community
If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.