Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased 100 Gold Bars to finish out a game. I received a error message and 20 gold bars are missing. I have 80 now. I wasn't able to finish my game with them. How do I get my 20 Gold Bars and life back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help you but it taken longer. Thanks.
Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!