⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Closed threads without any help given

Doondie
Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5

I'll be replying here to discussions started in another language and subsequently closed by moderators without even trying to help the user. It's a long going practice where they basically tell OP to get lost if they don't post in English. Very disappointing. I call that poor forum management, especially after closing the international section.

Re: Is level 8520 having a problem?*

Hello, @GbMoura! Welcome to the forum! 👋

You've experienced a known issue where last ingredient won't spawn. It's long known, yet community managers are not keeping us updated on its progress, which makes me believe it's not being worked on.

You should write to Support and demand your hard earned gold bars to be returned to you. You should also ask for compensation for your lost level win streak.

See here for reference:

Win streak lost (no last cherry)

If Support don't help you, feel free to message me on Discord (Sun#0314), Reddit (u/Sunnysboy) or Messenger (fb.com/P.G.Simeonov) to see what we can do together.

Good luck! 👍

*translated with Google Translate

Answers

• Shagunpro
    Shagunpro Posts: 676 Level 4
    edited April 2023

I agree and understand you are angry but the moderators and managers try thier best to help us all. Pls understand as they are working according to the house rules.

• Doondie

Hey there,

I'm not angry. It's their forum. I'm just disappointed. I've spent countless hours reading and writing on here, also searching for information when someone asks a question I don't know the answer to, e.g. something about iOS or an issue I haven't encountered myself, taking screenshots to illustrate my replies etc. And what do they do when someone dares to not use English? They rush in and close the thread ASAP as if there's a competition for that, without even trying to help that player who's come here to seek advice. Instead of quickly translating the post, they tell the user to friggin' post again. Like, seriously? And you call this "try their best to help us all"? I have moderator experience elsewhere and I've never closed a thread for such a trivial reason. By the way, forum rules aren't God given. They were written by the forum admins and can be bent or changed whoever they like.

I didn't start this thread to discuss bad moderation practices though but to try and help fellow players who made the terrible mistake to post in a different language.

Cheers! 😊

• Doondie

Re: Level 5934

The game is not the same on tablet and smartphone, super difficult.

Hello, Mr/Ms Baguette Crusher (@cledel2p),@cledel2p

What exactly is different? Could you post a screenshot? Have you updated the game on both devices?

It's not uncommon for levels to differ on different platforms but it shouldn't be too hard. If it's easier on your phone, then try completing the level there.

What's troubling you? Here's an example how the level could be done without boosters, assuming you have the same version of it:

Good luck! 👍

• Shagunpro
    Shagunpro Posts: 676 Level 4

I agree with you at this point. May players make an id on community just because they are helpless and face issues in king games and they don't know the rules. They don't even know there are house rules. And all Community Managers do is close that discussions. This is a bit disappointing

• Doondie
    edited May 2023

Re: I've been robbed!

I paid $5 for half an hour of infinite lives and two hours of help candies and they don't show up! I want my money back

Hello, @Yaya85,

Welcome to the forum! 👋

There are sometimes levels (2-5 in a row) where start-up boosters can't be used. You're right to be upset because it's unfair to players who've purchased timed boosters to be unable to use them. It's obviously not well thought of - timed boosters must be put on hold while such levels are being played.

Since you've paid for your boosters, you can either request a refund, or ask Support to compensate you for the wasted boosters.

Good luck! 👍

• Doondie

Re: Why did the boosters disappear from my game

Why did the boosters and ads disappear from my game even though I update all the programs

Hello, @arfetmhd,

You've been on the forum for over a year. You should know you need to use English, otherwise you aren't going to get even a canned reply.

Do you remember making an in-game purchase with real money recently? If yes, then that's the reason why ads were disabled on your account for a few months or longer.

What boosters do you mean - your inventory or Sweet Cinema and the help you get when you fail a level? If you lose your inventory after reinstalling the game or deleting app data, then it can't be recovered. If you meant Cinema and the other ad dependent features, then they are gone until ads return.

I'd advise you to take a one- or two-month break from the game. Just don't log into your account at all. When you resume playing, ads may return. You could create a new King account meanwhile and replay lower levels.

Good luck!👍

• Doondie

Re: Why don't I get lives from my friends anymore?

Why don't the lives of my friends reach me?

Hello and welcome to the forum, @olilop,

Do you already have 200 stored lives? If so, that's the reason why you're not receiving any more lives.

Have fun! 👍

• Doondie

Re: I can't connect to the store

I can't connect to the store

Hello, @MarcoAntonioFlores01,

Welcome to the forum! 👋

When did the problem start? Do you have issues using your gold bars for buying boosters or extra moves? Are Episode Race, Chocolate Box and other online features working properly?

What device are you using (brand and model)?

• Doondie

Re: They didn't give me the boosters and they discounted the gold bars and I lost the battle 😮‍💨🤬😡

How can I solve because I lost almost 200 ingots

Hello, caiana23,

Welcome to the forum! 🌞

Could you possibly explain the problem better? The translator isn't very helpful, as you're making its job hard. What boosters didn't you get? Did you make a purchase and not receive all items?

What do you mean you lost 200 gold bars? How? You used your gold bars to buy stuff but things didn't work out as expected? Do you have a screenshot?

You could write to Support but you'll need to explain things better. They also seem to accept support requests in various languages, not like this forum where you get a slap on the hand if you dare to not use English.

Good luck! 🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?