Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Two times now, I did not get to avail chocolate box reward. It always says restart game but don't uninstall the app. When I restart the app, the reward is gone without getting to use the reward and the box is empty again. It is very upsetting.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can't you just click the "X" button and retry collecting the reward?
As mentioned by the green man above, this message is safe to ignore. I personally have only seen it when trying to open the weekly contest. I simply dismiss the message and immediately reopen the event. It then loads as normal.
I'd suggest giving the choco box a little time before claiming it. You can even restart the game beforehand, then wait a minute before claiming.
Good luck! 👍
When you next see the 'Restart' message just ignore it. I have only ever seen this message once in my game and I just closed the message and carried on playing.
I play on android, so I closed the message by pressing the backup button.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please dont uninstall your game you will be lose your booster . make sure force close the apps and Log in again . and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.