Type A Express Deluxe : 12 days, with x3 boosters + UFO, Striped Brush, hammer

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,777 Legend
    Options
  • Jules_Jules-2
    Jules_Jules-2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I had a similar issue this week with changing Treat machines! I went from a 30-day machine to 12 days and back to 30. I have lost history here and there, athough only once lost all of my history ( notified CC Team about this, and they were helpful, although couldn't restore history)

At least on this last switch back to 30, i kept my prior 12 days of history.

I much prefer the 12-day calendar!! It's not just because it's shorter, but it pays better with UFOs and paintbrushes.

I updated the game and did a force-stop; it's still the 30-day calendar.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I just played the Daily Treat Machine and got a timed booster !!

Who was the genius that came up with this idiotic idea ????

Great reward for players at the top level !!!!

How out of touch are the fools that fiddle with the rewards ????

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros I just got a timed Color Bomb for 30 minutes! No Like! Cannot Use!

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

My Mom's the lucky one , her daily treat machine gives goodies:

She's got these 3 during this week, better treats than rewards for #2 position in Sam's Sweet Streak/Episode Race.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,777 Legend
    edited May 2023
    Options

Same here @Peter_Tornaros I also received a timed booster from the Treat Machine today.

I have also got my 30 day version of the Machine back after briefly having the 12 day version.

This type of change just hammers home how useless it is for any of us to be providing feedback on this forum. Every comment I have seen on this forum has been resoundingly negative when it comes to receiving timed boosters as a reward, and yet here we are with yet another change that provides us with timed boosters.

Oh well at least our pre-game boosters now get highlighted in a nice shade of green now when we select them, much better than a big green tick (#sarcasm).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?