Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Purchased $19.99 booster bundle - charged $59.99
purchased $29.99 booster bundle - charged $59.99
how do I get a refund
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How about you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. 😊
If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you but it taken longer. 😉