Lives from friends

amismc
amismc Posts: 26 Level 2

How come it is that I get half of the lives friends usually send me than I used to a few weeks ago? I always have some in reserve and now I am lucky if I only get half of the 20 we can use each day. I certainly give plenty of lives to friends when they rewuest them. I feel like Candy Crush is getting too difficult to even bother with especially since the levels are getting ridiculously hard.

Comments

• sj2023
    sj2023 Posts: 4 Newbie

I agree it's ridiculous. I'm sending lives multiple times a session and I'm getting zero and the levels are so hard I can only play for 5mins until I have burned thru my 5 lives and I'm getting no help. It's p ing me off and if I don't get an actual response on why it's not working I will be uninstalling the game.

• marged
    marged Posts: 3 Newbie

All my lives I had just disappeared yesterday. I’ve requested lives twice and haven’t received any. What is going on? Not cool….

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 176 Level 2

I use to get a lot of lives given to me, but the last couple of days I get hardly any and when I do request them I only get a few. Also I use to have a bulk lives send on the side of my game which I could use every time I played to send lives to my friends, but now that has disappeared so I can not send lives only individually if they request them why has my bulk send lives option gone.

• RMD
    RMD Posts: 24 Level 2

Same here - I'm receiving very few lives and the 'bulk lives send' has disappeared. What's going on?

• Didodi
    Didodi Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi exactly the same problem for me

• Barrick70
    Barrick70 Posts: 69 Level 2

Hello, I have a question for you. I would like to know how I can contact the other players that have sent me lives so that so that I can thank them for their generosity and kindness. Kudos to all of my Candy Crush Saga friends.

• sj2023
    sj2023 Posts: 4 Newbie

I just logged in after stopping for a few days. Still not getting any lives despite sending them. It's ridiculous as no one is doing anything to help.

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3

Just adding my two cents to this conversation. I checked into the CCS game today after a long absence and saw that the friends list that shows up when you end a level has disappeared. You know, the one where you can send everyone on that list an extra life? I’m hoping one of the moderators here can find out why that feature has disappeared? Thanks in advance for any help with this.

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 114 Level 3

I can still send out lives in bulk. No problem so far.

For those who are receiving very few lives, I suggest you send out more lives to all even without request from them. Some friends will reciprocate for your kindness. Never keeps requesting without giving.

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 176 Level 2

How do I send out lives, in my envelope I can only send lives once somebody request them other than that I have no other way of sending them. I use to have the bulk send lives option but now that is gone I have no other way of sending lives to my friends unless they request them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?