Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to get more moves or watch an ad for a booster on that level the ad comes up with a blank screen, I cannot continue and I lose the game and my win streak. I have to close the game and restart.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , This issues investigated . and sometime happen to me , only we can do is force close the Apps and log in again .
For more Info Here