Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you kill the little alien guy on level 532? I've been stuck for days now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! π
Don't worry! You check this video level tips without using boosters and extra moves that I hope you can understand to read these tips while you passed this level soon. π
You can also search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. π
Also check how to manage the Frog on a level in Candy Crush SagaΒ here! πΈ
Sweet! Glad to see you passed this level possible now! You are welcome and Keep continue crushing! ππ
Thank you so much!!!! After watching video I passed it first time. I was stuck for days. Thank you so much for your help!!!!