Improvement on levels

Options
palmbeachflorida
palmbeachflorida Posts: 11 Level 2

Season pass needs more tiers and prizes are too low. I just won the weekly event Jonas and candy crush award was 3 horns...too low / reward not sufficient for the time I've put into the game. I won't play as much because the reward is not on par with the effort/time

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,020 Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community. I agree with you on your points here. King used to give better rewards many years ago. The candy jar was a good one, lots of rewards for playing a few levels, including old levels. The chocolate box was supposed to replace that, but since then they have downgraded the rewards from that as well.

I agree especially with the statement that the reward is not on par with the effort/time spent on the game. Most of the events are just not worth bothering about, because you would have to waste your life away to win them. The winner of my weekly race got over 400 levels in one week. I know it can be done at these easy levels, so I am sure it's genuine, but to play that much they must be missing out on so much quality time doing other things. I feel quite sorry for them. I play a lot less now, there are so many better things to do right now in the summer sunshine.

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

It would be better instead of winning starting boosters I. E colour bombs or stripped/wrapped in the majority of competitions and events we could win extra moves to use when we are stuck on a level. They could also be put on the daily booster wheel so they could accumulate each day until they are taken. Or if King wants to be generous introduce a new wheel.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?