Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've just heard about it on the latest post made by @Rhonda_L (as of May 31, 2023, 2:09 PM CDT) in the topic "Nearly impossible levels" (link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/405872/nearly-impossible-levels#latest) and I was wondering: When can't you watch ads to get boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. A lot of players don't get the feature to watch ads for boosters at all. I never had it in my game. Some are lucky and get it, it is quite random. However, a lot of players have reported that once they spend real money on the game the feature disappears from their games. So that is probably the answer to your question: When you buy something in the shop.