Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im unable to purchase it keeps on connecting, however its not going through. Have tried different internet connections including wifi but still. I have so many gold bars but i ama unable to use them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How about you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. 😊
If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can contact and help you soon. 😉